Contest content page.
AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION “WORLD AIDS DAY KEEP THE PROMISE GIVEAWAY EVENT INCENTIVES”
1. CONTEST. AIDS HEALTHCARE FOUNDATION “WORLD AIDS DAY KEEP THE PROMISE GIVEAWAY EVENT INCENTIVES” GIVEAWAY CONTEST (the “Contest”) will give away prizes based on successful qualifier completions of entrants, as follows:
• You must be at least 18 years of age. You and all the registrants must march to be eligible.
• AHF employee entrants must have a minimum of 15 people registered to march via employees unique online link for contest eligibility. Employees must request their unique link be created between November 9th, 2016 – November 16th 2016. The employee who has the most people attend and march on November 30th 2016 at AHF’s Keep The Promise event via their verified sign ups through the employees unique online link will win a trip to accompany an AHF Senior Manager to one of the International Regions of AHF’s core services. Winner will be chosen and notified by December 10th, 2016. Senior Manager must approve all final travel plans and ideal region picked for employee trip.
• Black and Sexy TV entrants must be one of at least 150 network entries verified onsite for raffle to occur the evening of November 30th at close of concert event. Winner must be present to claim prize of a trip for one with AHF to South Africa in Summer of 2017, exact month and duration of trip TBD.
• Community Organization Entrants who have 100 verified marchers at close of event will be eligible to receive $1500 AHF scholarship for their organization.
• AIDS Service Organization (ASO) entrants must bring 50 verified marchers onsite. The ASO with the most who March and attend the AHF Free Concert at the Dolby Theater on November 30th, from 7:00pm PST – Close of show on November 30th, 2016 will be eligible to win $5,000 scholarship. Winning ASO will be notified by December 10th, 2016.
• Divine 9 Fraternity and Sorority entrants must be a verified member of the pan-Hellenic divine 9 organizations to qualify for the grand prize of a trip to Africa with AHF in 2017. The chapters who bring the most verified marchers will win grand prizes for the Divine 9 as follows: 1st place $3,000; second place $1,500 (sorority and fraternity chapters must bring minimum of 50 participants to be eligible). One fraternity chapter will win and one sorority chapter will win each of the 1st and 2nd place grand prizes as mentioned. In addition, each individually verified divine 9 member of chapter who brings a minimum of 50 people that march and attend the Keep The Promise free concert at The Dolby on November 30th, 2016 will be eligible to enter raffle to win the grand prize trip to Africa with AHF. There will be two winners pulled from the divine 9 sorority and two members pulled from the Divine 9 fraternity. Winners will be notified by December 15th, 2016.
• The contest will run from November 10th, 2016 to November 30th 2016.
2. SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by AIDS Healthcare Foundation.
3. ELIGIBILITY. Except as set forth below, all individuals that are, as of November 9th, 2016, over the age of 18, and have a valid International Passport by January 1st, 2017, can pass a sponsor sanctioned legal background check are eligible to participate in the various Contest aspects as noted by qualifiers above. The Sponsor, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and divisions, participating promotional partners, and each of their respective employees and immediate family members (including, but not limited to, children, parents, spouses, grandparents, and domestic partners of employees) are eligible to participate in the AHF Employee contest and are ineligible for all other giveaway incentives as noted above. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Each individual that participates in the Contest agrees to be subject to and abide by these rules. Any deviation from these rules on the part of any participant will render that participant ineligible. All decisions of the Sponsor are final.
4. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
5. HOW TO ENTER. Only eligible individuals that qualify for a chance to win will have a chance to participate in the Grand Prize Incentive Drawings and win. To qualify for a chance to win, during the period November 10th – November 30th 2016 an eligible individual must (1) mobilize and recruit a minimum amount of participants to march in AHF’s Keep The Promise March and Rally in Hollywood on November 30th, fully complete the march event, and attend the free concert at the Dolby Theater from 7pm – 9pm PST the evening of November 30th, 2016, complete all required paperwork and provide all requested information by any deadlines given from sponsor and legal consult. Contestants may only enter once, regardless of method of entering.
By December 15th, 2016 all qualified entrants will be verified and the Grand Prize winners will be identified and notified. For the Black & Sexy TV Giveaway, Contestant must be present on-site at the time of Grand Prize Drawing to win, which will take place between the hours of 7:00pm-11:59pm PST on November 30th, 2016. If the winner is later disqualified, the Sponsor will draw a new winner from the remaining verified qualified entries.
6. ADDITIONAL PRIZE INFORMATION.
The incentive giveaways have a total estimated collective value of $78,000.00 based on various fiscal elements of each giveaway. The Grand Prizes must be claimed by January 1st 2017 or the winners will be disqualified. The odds of winning depend on the number of participants. Only one entry per participant allowed. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize for cash or other similarly-valued consideration. Each prize winner is responsible for all applicable local, state and federal income and other taxes.
7. PRIZE RESTRICTIONS/CONDITIONS. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees related to any Contest prize. Any Contest prize is non-transferable and non-assignable. The winner will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release and certain tax forms, and provide such other information as may be required to own or operate the Grand Prize within the State of California, prior to claiming the Grand Prize. By entering the Contest, each participant consents without limitation and without receiving additional compensation, to the use of his or her name, voice, photograph, and/or likeness by Sponsor and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and promotional partners for any purposes including, but not limited to, promotional purposes on television, radio, or the internet. Failure to make such promotional appearances requested by Sponsor or grant such rights as may be reasonably requested by Sponsor may result in disqualification.
8. RULES; WINNERS LIST. Copies of these rules and identification of the winner are available between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm, local time, at 6660 Santa Monica Blvd, 2nd Floor, Los Angeles, CA 90028 or will be provided to you if you send a stamped, self-addressed envelope, that identifies the contest, to the same address.
9. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these rules, or to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or for any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor. If after the Contest has begun changes or updates in these rules are deemed necessary by Sponsor, all changes will be posted on www.freehivtest.net/rules on the day that the change takes effect. Sponsor reserves the right to change these rules at any time as it determines necessary in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest, or any other reason deemed reasonable by Sponsor.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. All participants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and all of its respective affiliated companies and subsidiaries and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, legal counsel, and/or participating promotional partners from all losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs, and expenses of any kind whatsoever and any property damage, personal injury, or death to any participant or third party caused by or arising out of or in connection with participation in the Contest or with the use of any prize awarded. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest of the equipment used in its administration.
11. DISUPUTES. As a condition to participating in the Contest, participants agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Los Angeles, California having competent jurisdiction, which court shall apply the laws of the State of California without regard for the doctrines of Conflict of Law. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted awards for, and each hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or attorneys’ fees.